Monday, November 8, 2021

Natural Beauty - with Emma Zappone BONUS Video

 Hello everyone.
Emma with you on the blog today and I also have a little video for you all to see this page come to life.

First though lets see the page...



And here is the awesome chipboard used....

Doily Frames
Mini Frame
Mini Triangle set




As the saying goes 'Everything old is new again' so is this page I created.
I used ideas and techniques used many years ago when I first started scrapbooking. The only thing different is I'm using 'new' products that are now on the market, and hopefully the techniques are a little more mastered..hehehe.



I used rub-ons on the base of my page and then matching some chipboard to compliment each other.
The finishes are simple, the Mina frame was primed with black gesso and then once dry I added a lovely white gold wax to the top. This lended itself to match the browner tones on the page.


I applied the same finish to the mini frame also.



The triangles were primed with white gesso and then embossed with a blue and a white powder to compliment the colour choices in the photo image.



The flow from the colours and shapes really suited this image and I love that I revisited a style I have not played with for a little while. Hopefully modernising it a little.

Check out my video to see all the elements come together, I hope you enjoy the process.



I will see you all soon.
Happy crafting.

Em xx