Monday, July 19, 2021

Love
by Sabrina Turpin

Hello 2Crafty friends!

Summer time is here in Canada and along with it some much needed vacations!
The layout I am sharing today features my teen son as he "borrowed" my sunglasses because
the sun was too strong to his taste.

"Love"



On the "Light bulb word set" and the "Light Bulbs", I applied brown ink and a bit of gold wax on top.


For the "Steampunk Strips", I used black paint with silver and gold glitters in it. I ripped the "Brick panel" chipboard to make multiple pieces and applied two coats of green metallic paint. Then I applied black ink on the borders.


For the "Frames Tiny Henri's", I rubbed some gold wax and black ink on top, letting a bit
the original chipboard color show through.

I used the following 2Crafty chipboards in this layout:

Light bulb word set 1 [M00803]
Light bulbs [M00457]
Steampunk Strips [M00781]
Brick Panel [660038]
Frames Tiny Henri's [FR0068]
Steampunk Gears Medium [M00646]


That's all for me today!
I'll be back in a few weeks with another layout to share with you!
Until then, happy crafting!