Monday, May 31, 2021

Live this Life by Emma Zappone

 Hi 2Crafty friends,
Emma with you today on this last day of May.
Sharing a page I created with soft tones and awesome chipboard.


Here is the fantastic chipboard that is featured on this page.....
Border Tribal Ornate
Foliage Set 6
Rose Set 2



These pieces of chipboard are pretty and so I wanted to keep them that way. The finishes on them are simple yet elegant and kept them on the feminine side.


I used a variety of acrylics and emboss powders to get the desired effects on the chippy.


For the Roses, I really wanted them to stand out and be that slight point of difference from the background colours yet compliment the colours in the photo to then meld the background and image together.



I hope you have an amazing day and have been inspired in some way.

Till next time, Em xx