Monday, April 26, 2021

Sweetest Biggest Smile ~ by Lisa-Marie

 Hello there!  Hope all is well in your part of the world!

Today I'm sharing my latest 2C creation.
  I have used clues from CSI: Color Stories Inspiration Case File 352.



And these are the chippies that I have used:




I misted my clouds with some blue spray and while still wet, I lightly sanded the edges to give it some texture.  Thank I chalked the edges with a darker blue, added in a few swipes of enamel, before coating them completely with Glossy Accents.


My vine has been misted with yellow then lightly swiped with some yellow Distress Oxide so that just the texture of the chippie shows; then I topped it off with Glossy Accents.


My film strip has been inked with a deep plum / aubergine, before being misted lightly with some metallic purple.

Chat soon!