Tuesday, April 27, 2021

"Selfie"
By Charmane Sharp

 Hello everyone,
Charmane with you today and I hope you are all having a fabulous day.

I don't get to visit my eldest much these days, away at University,
so this moment captured walking the streets of Perth is a special one.

Violet is the colour of the day. By giving each chipboard element
a different shade they all stand out on their own.



2Crafty chipboard used...

Flourish Adornment set 7
Frame loopy Love Hearts
Clock Face Discs
Selfies Word Pack






This frame adds a little Love to my layout in a whimsical way.
By Heat embossing in white the Frame draws your eye to the photo,
making it the focus of the layout.




Flourish pieces are such a great way to add interest coming from flower clusters.
I heat embossed in white again and while still hot I sprinkled on some glitter,
to add a little shimmer and make them pop.




By placing the title on the Resin piece it remarkably becomes a feature,
reflecting on how this moment was captured. Heat embossing in a Shabby
Lilac colour gives it contrast to its background. 
I used a Clock Disc to frame an embellishment and added some sparkle
with some glittered embossing powder in a light Violet.

Thank you so much for taking a look at my layout today.
I hope you like my creativity and try your own monochromatic layout.

Until next time...

Charmane x