Friday, January 22, 2021

'Showtime' layout
by Rachael Funnell



Hello & welcome to the 2 Crafty blog
Rach here with you and 
today I have this fun layout, featuring my nephew....


2 Crafty Chipboard used: 
ATC- Music Notes
6x6 Theme - Dance set
Hashtag - word set 2
Stars
2020


Starting with the 2020, where I inked it black..

Also! inked black are some of the 
Larger Music Notes from the 6x6 theme set
and a couple of the smaller Music notes from the  ATC- Music Notes


And for some more inking!! 
This time #funtimes and the rest of the music notes
Inking with Tim Holtz - Frayed burlap...


Lastly! is the Stars & my Title Showtime..
where I first gave them a coat of gesso,
 then finished them off with Tim Holtz - Fired brick (red)

Thanks for stopping by 
& hopefully you are inpsired in some way
Until next time..