Thursday, January 21, 2021

"Pretty in Pink" By Chrissy Tingey

Hi everyone, I'm back with my second post for January featuring
some wonderful flourishes & border chipboards.

2Crafty Chipboard used…

Maggie’s Swirls
Flourish Adornment set 4
Fanciful Butterflies
Lacy Border set 1




 I love the beautiful Lacy Border Set and wanted to show them all off, so I hope
 my layout “design” has achieved this, the lacy border chipboards make such
 pretty edges to the different paper sections.
 With a quick coat of black acrylic paint they then coordinate beautifully.


I have used both sets of Flourishes and tucked them in and around my fussy
cut elements, I cut some of the bits off that would have been hidden and
dotted these around my layout to make good use of them.


I can never resist a butterfly, painted with black acrylic paint again to coordinate,
the beautiful "Fanciful butterflies" finish off my layout, there are two sizes in the pack,
so I have layered them up to give some height and dimension
 to my layout, I have then added a tiny pearl to each. They look so pretty.



I hope you have enjoyed my post and layout and I hope I have inspired you
 to use those pretty border chipboards

Thank you for stopping by - happy crafting!!
I’ll be back next month with two more projects

Chrissy xXx