Monday, January 25, 2021

“Finders Keepers”
By Robin Schelin

 Hi Everyone! 

I'm back again to share some more 2Crafty goodness!
  Hope this finds you all healthy, happy and safe.  Even though I can't go to and do much because of the restrictions that are in place, I am grateful that I am healthy and safe.
And thank God for scrapping!  That's what makes me happy! Hope it make you happy too!

Today I am sharing a layout of my little cutie-patootie grand daughter, Ashli.
  On this layout I printed the photo in  sepia with a little touch of peach to match the papers.
 I really like how soft the photo came out.

"Finders Keepers"


2Crafty goodness I used:


Beaded Hanging Heart Set

Thick Moroccan Panel

Clock Face Discs

Revolution Frames



 I coated all the all the chipboard, except the Circle Revolution Frame, with white gesso 

followed by heat embossing with white Ranger Embossing Puffs.

I took the Beaded Heart Set and cut it so I could use the hearts on the right side and 

use rest to frame the picture on the left.



I cut up the Thick Moroccan Panel and placed the little pieces all around the right side 

of the picture, top to bottom, to bring more focus to the photo.


I painted the Circle Revolution Frame with metallic acrylic paint and placed it under the torn paper 

going around the composition and then cut the ends on the left side to add more focus to the photo.


I then tucked in one of the Clock Face Discs under the flowers just peeking out to finish it off.

That's it for me for now, I will be back next month with more 2Crafty inspiration.

 Until then, happy crafting!