Sunday, December 6, 2020

Round Canvas
By Yulia Pospelova

 Hello everyone,
I'm glad to be here with you again!
Today I want to show you my new canvas that I created with the 2Crafty decorative panel.


In my work, I used these chipboards:




10 "Decorative Panel - Mandala 1. I painted with a blue metallic acrylic paint and added
gold wax in some places. I pasted the panels on a round canvas of a suitable size 
(before that I pasted designer paper on the canvas)



I covered Lace Squares with gold acrylic paint and applied it to the layers of the composition.



I divided the Checkerboard Panel into several parts and painted it with burlap paint.


I have a whole story about two parrots !!


Thank you all for your attention!
Be sure to check out my Instagram to see more inspiration with Chipboard 2Crafty!