Saturday, December 5, 2020

It's the season to SPARKLE
a XMAS layout
by Jenny J.

                                                                          Hi Everyone

Here is my first inspiration for December.


The chipboards involved are 

*Doodled frames
*Bauble ornament
*word It's time to SPARKLE
*Winter twig


I've started by applying clear gesso on my background and then, 
heavy gesso with my brayer.
I've built up my focal point on this whiter area.


As you can see above, a really cute frame is on my picture.
This "Doodled frames" piece is painted with a minty rustic paint 
and lightly rubbed with a metallic one.

Same treatment was applyed on one of the "Bauble ornament".


For the other chippie of that set,
it was heat embossed in red and
 I've putted a piece of scrap paper under to make it pop.


There is a few pieces of "Winter twig" as well.
They are only treated with 2 colors of brown paints



Finally, the word "It's the season" 
is covered with 2 different embossing powders.


This is it!
Hope you will have a wonderful time despite this Covid situation.
Stay safe everyone xx