Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Merry Christmas
Layout by Rachael Funnell


 Hello 2 Crafty fans!
Well its that time of the year, time to be inspired 
and create all things christmas....

Today I share this layout featuring my girl 
on christmas morning in 2017!!

2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:


ATC Title stick set 1
3 Piece Holly frame
Santa Gnomes
Holly Twigg
Merry Tree


For this ADORABLE Santa Gnome 
I went & inked it with Rose pink,
Then with a paint brush & some gesso, coloured the heart..


Using the medium size Holly Frame 
Coloured this with Tim Holtz - Distress Oxide
Peacock Feathers (teal)


Once I had adhered the frame I felt like I needed more, 
So I went and coloured a couple of the Holly Twiggs with the teal,
cutting into smaller pieces, then placing in and around the frame..


And lastly! the Merry Tree
'Simple Moments' from ATC Title stick set 1
A simple but effective treament to the chipboard
adding gesso too them both...

That's it from me for now...
Will be back later on in the month..
Thanks for stopping by