Sunday, November 1, 2020

"Me & My Dad"
Layout and Video
By Marie Sabatier


Hello everyone, 

I am happy to meet you again and to present my first page of this 
month of November  along with a step by step video.

I chose to make a page on the theme of Christmas, I like this period so much 
but this year I think it will be very difficult to share this celebration with the family
 with the new reconfinement measures taken in France.

I took this photo of my son with my grandson it was his first Christmas in 2019.

"Me and My Dad"



TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE






2Crafty Chipboards used :

- Me & My Dad
- 12 X 12 Clock Faces
- Deer Set
- Stars
- Winter Twig
- 2019
- Merry Christmas Card Set Fine 





Here are some close-ups, but don't hesitate to watch the video for more details.

I wanted to feature chipboards on this page. 
I hope I have succeeded!

I mainly embellished each chipboard with 
Lindy's "White Purely" and "Chalk It Up" embossing powder.


Here on the Deer chipboards I like the sheer, shiny effect 
and I thought it was bold to add those words "Merry Christmas"



For the background I chose the "Clock Faces" chipboard board which I cut 
and I used this title "Me & My Dad" it was also obvious for my page.



A little reminder of the year!


Stars to shine!


Here I used the "Winter Twig" chipboards I really like their effect.


I added a lot of material to the bottom of my page to give relief and warmth. 
Finally, a few tone-on-tone flowers.

I hope I made you want to watch the video and gave you some inspiration.

See you soon!