Saturday, September 5, 2020

Adventures Are The Best
Quebec City Trip
By Jenny J.

 Hello everyone!

Here I am today with my first September inspiration.


I have simply applied a texture paste through my stencil for some texture.
Then I have built up my focal point with the main chipboard piece: 
"10" decorative panel -GRID"



This piece is treated with a colored texture spray and dry brushed with regular gesso.

2Crafty Chipboard Used....

*"10 Decorative panel-GRID
*Foliage set 5
*Mini word set 1
*6x4 phrase sticks set 1


This "6x4 phrase sticks set 1" chippie, as my title, is also dry brushed with white gesso.

Below, you will see a piece from "Mini word set 1"
treated with pico embellisher from irRESISTible.

Also, the heat embossed chipboard leaves are from "Foliage set 5".


My picture is showcased among all those lovely 2Crafty chippies
and some fussycut images from my paper pack.
I have added some embellishments and flowers as I always like too add,
and those cute little white drops for more texture.

Hope you are getting inspiration with this new layout,
see you later this month.
xxx