Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Mixed Media Banner
”Open Yourself”
by Elena Martynova

Hi, Elena Martynova here with a vintage styled project.

The amazing 2Crafty Chipboard products are beautifully
 composed with layers and vintage style.
I created lots of layers and using different elements
 and incorporated the chippies therein.

For all the chipboard pieces here, I have applied acrylic paints, 
embossing powders and sprays.

 

 I used these pieces of 2Crafty chipboard:







I love vintage photographs and this one I cut from papers 
& I decided to use in my project.
 

As a rule, I rarely do men's work, but we girls like flowers
 and bright colors more, but I had a great steampunk chipboard,
  Corner Steampunk  1 that I had long wanted to use somewhere.



For the vintage look and dull finish on the project I added some splashes with a sprays.

 

That's all for today.
We thank you so much for coming by and for supporting us here at 2Crafty.

I'll see you next time!

Cheers, Elena.