Friday, March 20, 2020

"Just Love Our Story"
A Love Inspiration
by Jenny J.

Hi everyone!

Here is my latest inspiration for March.


Here are the 2Crafty chippies used in this layout


*Edith's frame
*ATC title sticks set 2
*word Just love our story1
*Leafy shrub set 1


I have started everything by covering my background paper with clear gesso as usual.
Then, I have applied 3D matte gel with a spatula over a stencil and dried it.
After that, a little bit of magicals powder from Lindy's and water for a watercolor effect.


Above, you can see that "Edith's frame" is embossed with a glittery powder.  
That gives a cold grey color that matches the background.
The title, "Just love our Story" is in a soft pink color, also embossed.


Under my title, I have included a new chippie from the "ATC title sticks set 2".
That piece is simply covered with black gesso and a little bit of wax.


Last piece, one of the beauuuuuutiful leave from the "Leafy shrub set 1", also embossed.  
Leaves and foliage are among my favorite chippies from 2Crafty 💗💗💗


As final touches, I have included some flowers, flair, art stones and that was it!
Love it?

See you in April for more inspiration :)
Thanks for stopping by!
xx