Thursday, March 19, 2020

"Forever" Decorative Panel
By Elena Martynova

Hi there lovelies, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have part two of my March DT reveal to share with you.

For the project, I took 10 " Decorative Panel-Wire Circle.

I had to repaint it several times before I got the right color.
In the end I covered it with embossing powder Lindy's Chalk it up.

The back part was made of  paper to add some depth with the
stamping and texture paste with glitter.


Here and there I added large letters from Alpha B/G font.
Photography defined the palette of my work. 
I like this deep emerald color.


The inscription is painted with two sprays of brown and beige,
 and then covered with a transparent craquelure varnish.


Lots of flowers added to the composition on the page. 
I added microbeads and beads to them too.




 
I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard:


That's all for today.
We thank you so much for coming by and for supporting us here at 2Crafty.

I'll see you next time!

Cheers, Elena.