Saturday, April 13, 2019

A Moment With You ~ by Lisa-Marie Watling

Greetings everyone!

I do hope that this post finds you well!

Today I want to share a layout I created for 2C, using some Mandala's and gorgeous Damask circles. I felt that these two chippies had an ethereal or hippy feel, so I chose a photograph to match the theme.



These are the chipboard pieces that I used on my layout:





Below are some close up images with detail on how I altered the chipboard pieces.


I misted the 'love' arrow word and the larger of the two Damask pieces with some deep navy mist and then coated them with Glossy Accents


I used some cream UTEE with a gold fleck in it to heat emboss my title.

And the Mandala and smaller Damask pieces were coloured with white Gelato and then misted - I used my finger to blend the white as evenly across each piece as I could.  Then I added some pale coral to the edges of the Mandala and some sky blue to the edges of the Damask - I then misted again and used my finger to blend the colours.  I added a layer of Glossy Accents once my pieces were dry.




I hope you enjoyed looking at my work!

Until next time!