Friday, April 12, 2019

This Moment - By BadBarbie


Hi 2Crafty fans!
For my creation I wanted to used a "non standard" format of a picture. 
More particularly, in height.

But first, this is my creation :


So I used a huge amount of snow to bring the light into my creation.
I used the red in my roses to pop up some colors.

I tried to used the same color on my chippies but each time, in a different way.
See the step by step with products below.




The wax gives a beautiful metallic finish to the Corner with all its lovely leaves.



On the title, I've given it a 2-tone effect to blend in with the colours used.



STEP X STEP TUTORIAL:

Techniques & products I have used on the chipboard pieces....


2 Crafty Chipboard pieces used:

Corner Thick Vine 



Frame Edith



This Moment Title 


Mediums used to cover chipboard: 
Prima paste rust effect
Metallic wax Finnabair
 Nuvo embellisment mousse
Metallic paint by Finnabair and wax


I hope you like what I have created today.

 See you soon :)