Sunday, April 14, 2019

April Inspiration "Feed your soul" by Hina

Mixed Media Cookbook
"Feed your soul"


Hi Friends..

Here I am back with my April inspiration.
I altered a notebook and made it a cookbook using some lovely chipboard pieces from 2Crafty.


  Separator page... 


I so love the foliage chippies from 2Crafty. Such a wonderful collection and I am 
really fond of using them in my projects.
 Here also, I used two types of foliage chippies along with a gorgeous lace panel.





I have used the lace panel in its original form and coloured the foliage with Finnabair's metallique paint in "Golden Moss". 
Simply layered the pieces with the paper elements. Keeping the coordination, I designed the cover and the separator much in a similar way.
Some more close ups..





2Crafty Supplies used:

Circle Lace Panel
Shrub set 2
Foliage set 2



 Hope you liked the post and got inspired.. 
see you again with more inspiration!