Friday, November 9, 2018

"These Moments"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

Here I am back with a new page.
 My inspiration this photo of "Preyston" a little boy of 8 months that I 
mind and he makes me crack up with his adorable naughty smile.

I took this close-up that I could frame with this beautiful chipboard
 "Dotted Heart Circle Frames" and decided to frame the title too.


Of course I chose my paper and colors according to my photo.

I applied white gesso on each chipboard and then
 used a copper-colored embossing powder.





For the title I also chose to heat emboss it also in a lovely shiny Metallic Gold.


For chipboard Grid panel I just applied some gold paint.


I have added two ATC Word Banners, "unforgettable" and "journey" 
on to the circle frame and I think that it shows very well. I didn't add
 anything to them, they were left their natural color


And finally, I added some embellishments.


2Crafty Chipboard Used....
- These Moments
- Dotted Heart Circle Frames
- Grid Panel
- ATC Word Banner Set 2





Thank you for your loyalty and see you soon...