Tuesday, February 13, 2018

February Inspirations + Video Tutorial
by Lilibleu


Hello 2Crafty fans!

This is Lilibleu here today, giving you my February projects. I chose to create 
two pages very different one from one another about their colors and I also 
made a video for my second project!


"Enjoy The Journey"

For this first project, I wanted to make a sweet and feminine page with the
colors of Spring. I found a lovely picture of this appetizing cupcake on Pinterest.


I chose to use the "Sabine's Frame Setchipboards for their round shape 
reminding the shape of the cup cake. I embossed them with mint green powder.



I really like the large size of my title which perfectly dresses my project.
 I painted it using a turquoise paint with silver glitters so that it fits perfectly
 with the colors of my page, while being clearly visible.  
  


I painted the large "Roxy's Flourish Vinearabesque in metallic pink so that it
 stands out perfectly on my page background. I embossed the "Mini-Branches
 foliage with turquoise powder.



Just like the big arabesque, I painted my second "Mini-Branchesfoliage in
 metallic pink. I gathered the flowers in a bouquet by mixing pink and turquoise.


2Crafty Chipboards used :
- Sabine's Frame Set
- Mini-Branches
- Mini cameras 
- Enjoy the journey title
- Roxy's Flourish Vine






"#Handsome"

For this second project, I also realized a page. I rarely scrap babies but I love this photo found on Pinterest (I had it for a long time), all the sweetness that emerges from the picture.

You will find the video of this project a little further down :)



I used a hot color scheme to complete this project. The beautiful 
"Flourish adornment set 3foliage is embossed with gold powder and 
the "Foliage Set 1" is painted with copper paint.



The big heart that frames my picture is embossed with gold powder. I love
 the finesse of this chipboard, truly wonderful. The title is embossed with a
 powder that gives a weather-worn look.





And here is the video process : 

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE



2Crafty Chipboards used :
Hashtag word set 1
Flourish adornment set 3
- Frame Handrawn Hearts
- Foliage Set 1




See you next month !!
Lilibleu xx