Monday, May 29, 2017

May Inspiration - Two Layouts
PLUS TWO VIDEO TUTORIALS
By Mary Catt

''Enjoy the Journey''

Hello 2Crafty friends!
It's Mary here with you today and I have two layouts and two video tutorials to share with you.

For the first layout, I used 7dots papers from the ''Hazy Days'' collection, several
Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and powders and a Cuts2luv flair. All the flowers are
Prima Marketing.
I have also made a VIDEO TUTORIAL of the procedure.

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE
2Crafty chipboards used...
Dreamcatchers
Indian Feathers
Moroccan Panel
Enjoy the Journey
6" Circle Revolution Frames

I based my page on the 7dots Studio and the Words and Paintery May challenge.

Some close ups...

I created a texture on my background by applying modeling paste through a stencil.
When dried, I used ''Tibetan Poppy Teal'', ''Merci Beaucoup Mint'' and
''South Shore Sand'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays to color my page. 




I heat embossed the pieces from the ''Moroccan Panel'' with ''Midnight Copper'' Lindy's powder. The ''Circle Revolution Frame'' and the ''Dreamcatcher'' were embossed with ''Bratwurst Brown'' and the title and the ''Indian Feathers'' with ''Starbright Gold Green'' powder.




To finish, I added some bronze micro beads and plum glass beads with gel medium
 and made some splatters with white acrylic artist ink.




 ''Cherished Moments''

The second layout was also made with 7dots Studio papers from the ''Cotton Candy Dreams'' collection, Prima Marketing flowers and some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and powders.

You can see the procedure on my VIDEO...

TO VIEW VIDEO CLICK HERE HERE

2Crafty Chipboards used...
Circular Leafy Frame
Leafy Silhouettes
Groovy Flowers
Cherished Moments

And a closer look at the details...


 I gave texture on the background with modeling paste and a stencil.
 Then, I added some color with ''South Shore Sand'', ''Steampunk Sepia'' and
 ''Cremme Brulee Cream'' Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays.


 I heat embossed the pieces from the ''Circular Leafy Frame'', the title and the
''Leafy Silhouettes'' chipboards with ''Queen Sheba's Silver'' Lindy's powder.
The ''Groovy Flowers'' were also embossed with ''Cafe au Lait'' powder.




When everything was glued down, I added some plum beads with gel medium.



That's all for today my friends!


Thanks so much for stopping by!