Wednesday, May 31, 2017

"Perfection"
Layout By Di Garling


Hello there, thanks for stopping by the blog today.
I have a layout to show you which I did recently for some
other DT work over on the 49 and Market blog using their papers & flowers,
but I have also used some beautiful pieces of 2Crafty chipboard.

 2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Perfection - title
6" Skeleton Clock Frames
Lacey Border Set #1


 For the "Perfection" title I simply painted it in a metallic 
green/gold paint to match my layout.


For the "Lacey Border" I only used the middle one out of the set  & I have saved the other 
two to use later on.  I coloured it with a Versa Colour ink & then sponged on a little gesso.

 Here you can see the the 49 and Market papers & flowers.




I treated the  "6" Skeleton Clock Frames" exactly the same as I did for the Lacey Border.
I just love these clock frames, definitely one of my favourite 2Crafty pieces.

Well thats all for today. Back soon with some more inspiration for you.