Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December Inspiration By Di Garling
Two Layouts To Share
Plus a VIDEO TUTORIAL

"Precious"
 
  Hi there paper friends, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have two layouts plus a VIDEO TUTORIAL to share with you
& naturally I have used lots of yummy 2Crafty chippies & some 
wonderful Maja Designs papers

Click here to view video...

 

First up I have use the 2Crafty chippie title, "Precious" which was
just the perfect title for this layout of my new grandson Henry.

The little "Baby Clothes Line" was simply coloured with a
brown ink pad & I just cut it to fit. It doesn't get much easier than that.
It doesn't have to be complicated to look good.


2Crafty Chipboard Used...
Precious-loopy font
ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars
Baby Clothes Line
2015 's Multi Pack


Next up I have used a "2015" date & a sprinkling of stars from the 
"ATC Tiny Hearts & Stars" pack.
All of these blue chippies were simple coloured with blue Mica Powder.
It is absolutely brilliant for colouring chipboard. Because it is so highly
pigmented, you don't even need to prime the chippies first with gesso !!


Lots of stamping & mixed media on my background.

 
 
 
 "A Glimpse of You"
 
For my second layout I have used some of the "Beaded Heart Borders".
I have been dying to use these & thought they would work brilliantly on this layout.
 
 
2Crafty Chipboard Used...
A Glimpse of You - title
Beaded Heart Borders
Bubble Clumps
Lattice Heart Set
 
 
On both the "Beaded Heart Borders" & the title "A Glimpse of You"
I have first primed them with a coat of gesso, followed by a random
coat of turquoise mica powder, to achieve this effect.
 Next I applied a little bit of Kindyglitz here & there for a little 
touch of sparkle, although it is hard to see the sparkle in these pics.

 
As always, lots of mixed media, stamping & some gold micro beads on my background.

 
Here you can see I have added some of the chippie "Bubble Clumps" 
in between my layers for some added effect. After a coat of gesso I gave 
them a lick of colour using lime green Silks paints.

 
I gave the same treatment to one of the "Lattice Hearts" which I
have used to layer my title onto.

 
Well thats all from me today.
 I hope you have a lovely & safe Christmas & I will 
see you back here again in January.
ALSO
 
Please remember to become a blog follower & leave a blog comment to
be elegible to go in our monthly draw for a great chippie prize pack.
 
Photobucket