Monday, December 14, 2015

Santa's Sleigh
By Priscilla Lim

Hi Everyone,
It's my turn to share some inspirations today :)
 My title of this post has said it all.....this time, I'm sharing a
 Santa's Sleigh project. Since Christmas is my all time favorite holiday,
 I love everything about it and Santa's sleigh is definitely one of them. 
I have seen many sleighs out there that are either bold red or dark classic green. 
So this year, I have decided to make one for myself; deviating from the usual
 look to create a sleigh using my usual pastel palettes. 
It was super fun altering this sleigh with 2Crafty Chipboards cause I simply
 love how the flourishes adds a touch of royalty to the sleigh. Agree?
 
 
Here are more photos taken from different angles. 
 



  2crafty items used on my Santa's sleigh:
Blitzen
Flourish Adornment Set 5
Blitzen (unit of 3) 
Flourish Adornment Set 5 (unit of 3)
Thank you for checking out my post and I hope you like this
 project I have shared with you today.
 
Photobucket