Hello 2Crafty fans!
It's Lisa here today to share some 2crafty inspiration with you.
I have a layout featuring my son as a baby.
'This BOY'
2Crafty products:
'Lattice Leaves'
'This Boy title'
'Whispy Dandelions'
'Foliage Set 13'
'Bush Nut Stems'
I have started with some mixed media for my background page.
I built up my paper layers and then tucked in
one of the 'Whispy Dandelions',
that I finished with white embossing powder.
I built up my paper layers and then tucked in
one of the 'Whispy Dandelions',
that I finished with white embossing powder.
I also tucked in one of the branches from 'Foliage Set 13',
also finished with white embossing powder.
I also used one of the 'Lattice Leaves',
which I finished in pale blue to match my papers,
and tucked into the top corner.
and tucked into the top corner.
On the right side of my page I used another of the
branches from 'Foliage Set 13',
also embossed in white.
branches from 'Foliage Set 13',
also embossed in white.
I also used two of the 'Bush Nut Stems',
also finished in pale blue to match my colour scheme.
To finish, I have used another of the
'Lattice Leaves' in pale blue,
'Lattice Leaves' in pale blue,
and the 'This Boy title',
that I also embossed white.
that I also embossed white.
I hope that you like what I have created.
I will be back soon with some more scrappy inspiration for you.
Until then
Lisa



