Friday, September 4, 2026

Love
By Charmane Sharp

 


A very cute layout for today’s post. Enjoying some precious time with Maggie.




2Crafty Chipboard used…

Frame Lace Hearts
Filmstrips- Tiny
Title- Love- Fine Script
Corner Whispy Vines
4.5” Flourish Doily




After coating all the chipboard in Gesso I embossed the Filmstrip in White
for a glossy bright white. Placed on top of the Lace Heart that I painted with a
Pale Pink Metallic Watercolour finished with a quote on top.




I ran the title and inner Heart from the Lace Heart Frame through an
embossing folder to add texture. Then I watercoloured them and rubbed
some pink wax over the title to bring out the details. An easy way to
make the pieces unique.




The Whispy Vine was cut at the corner so I could have one long piece
going under the heart. White embossing powder makes it pop amongst
the flowers where it sits.




I had half of the Flourish Doily left over from a previous layout so
I added it to the left of my photo tucking it under the papers for some
beautiful details. I used the same pink watercolour that i used on the 
title for continuity.




I used some old Paper Rose papers as they were so so cute for this layout
with the little bears I cut out. I hope you enjoyed this layout.


Until next time...

Charmane x