Monday, October 14, 2024

"Sweet"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

Hello everyone,

A few days ago, Amy posted a layout in tribute to a three-year-old boy, "Phoenix", 
who died following an accident. 
He died after being hit by a car. With this photo entrusted by Amy. 
I in turn wanted to pay homage to him through a layout.
I am a mother and a grandmother. I can't even imagine the heartache this family must endure, 
without this little boy who was just asking to live.

"Sweet"


The chipboard used:



      
In memory of this little boy, I created an autumnal page in warm and comforting colors.

    Each chipboard was protected with a layer of white gesso.
I chose these two beautiful "Frame Handdrawn Heart" hearts which I embellished with 
Lindy's Gang "Cowabunga Copper" ink.


I made a cluster using the "Acorn Foliage Set" chipboards, I mixed Lindy's Gang and Oxide Distress 
inks to get these beautiful colors. I layered them with cardboard to give them more relief.
The word "Sweet" is covered in white acrylic paint.


These 'Mini Lattice Bits' I just received are amazing and go so well for adding structure to the layout. They fit wonderfully.


    To finish, I added this phrase "Loved & Forever in our Hearts", which is so heartfelt.
I don't want to send a message of sadness but a lot of love.


    It was with a lot of love that I created this layout.

Happy scrapping to you!