Friday, October 11, 2024

"Christmas Cards"
with
Amy Voorthuis

 Hi lovely creative peeps, 
Hope you are having a wonderful & creative day, for today I have two Christmas cards to share with you and I used some of the amazing chipboard pieces 2Crafty Chipboard offers.
 Enjoy this post.....


Snow Magic & Merry Christmas: 

Amazing 2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Corner Crackle
Merry Christmas Fine Card Pack
Crystal Snowflakes
Holly Twig- Branches
Word Circle Set 1
Dangling Merry Christmas Sign
Wintery Snowflake Set
Thin Square Stacked Frames
Snowball Tree
The Magic of Snow


I altered the chipboard pieces in different ways for my first card I mostly used embossing powder {gold & white} but for the "snowball tree" & the magic of snow phrase I cut those in pieces and I used two colors of matte acrylic paints after that I added some true snow randomly on those pieces. 


The pieces of Crackle Corner, add texture and interest to the background and I've cut up
 pieces of the Snowball Tree and tucked these amongst the paper flowers. Lovely gold embossed finish on the rectangle frame, adds a beautiful backdrop for
 the rest of the elements.



For my second card I left some of the chippies in their raw state. I sometimes feel that is a better fit on my projects. On some of the pieces I used some white gesso and on the holly twig branches I added some acrylic paint & some true snow. I've cut out the sentiment in the Word Circle and added the Merry Christmas sentiment to the middle.


Again on this cards, I've added cut up pieces of the Crackle Corner to the background for
 some interest, and added some small snowflakes and Holly Twig Branches.


 Hope you all enjoyed my post thank you so much for stopping by, I will be back with another project hope to see you back then.... 

Meanwhile if you would like to see more of my work you could visit here: 

Amy's Pretty Papers