Thursday, October 17, 2024

'Getaway'
with Lisa Amiet

 
Hello all!
It's Lisa here today to share
some fun beach inspiration with you.

"getaway"


2Crafty products used:


Seashells Set 2
Aged Filmstrips
Seaweed Set
Mini Travel Words
Fishing Net Bits

 
 
For this layout, I use some of the 'Fishing Net Bits',
that I have painted in a metallic copper finish,
 and used in among my elements
 

I also used one of 'Aged Film Strip Set',
which I finished in a multi tone aqua blue finish,
over the copper netting.
I then layered one of 'Travel Mini Word Set 2',
that I have inked black, on top of the film strip.
 

 
I then used one of the 'Seashells Set 2'
and one of the 'Seaweed Set 1',
both finished in the same aqua tones,
in among my layers.
 
 
I hope that you like what I have created, 
I love the fun beachy vibes!
 
Until next time! 

Lisa