Monday, September 2, 2024

"Love my Mum"
Layout and tutorial by Marie Sabatier

Hello everyone,

I present to you me first layout of this month of September.
A botanical atmosphere with this adorable photo of my grandson with his mum. 
To embellish this beautiful moment, I chose this superb chipboard "Rosa Frame".

"Love my Mum"



I made a video tutorials that you can watch HERE



The chipboard used:

- Love my Mum
- Rosa Frame
- Foliage Set 10

This chipboard "Rosa Frame" is really elegant, perfect for framing your beautiful photos!
These dimensions are 10 cm X 14.5 cm.
The perfect size to highlight your photo.

My background is very colorful, I chose a neutral color to embellish the chipboards.
A 'Vintage Silk' wax that I then adjusted. 


    This title "Love my Mum" inspired me to choose my photo.
    It is superimposed in an impeccable way and adds a lot of charm to the decor.
I raised the beginning of 'Love' and 'Mum' to balance it well.
I preferred the arrangement with the flower at the bottom for my title layout, but it suits your convenience.


To give more volume to my bouquet, I add this foliage that blend perfectly into the decor of my layout.



Watching the video is a good way to get more details.


It’s always a pleasure to meet you here!