Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Gorgeous
By Charmane Sharp

 



These flower ball lights were even more stunning in real life at Ellyz Cafe in
Athens. I absolutely adored their decor full of floral art and delicous over the
top baked treats.



2Crafty Chipboard used...

Decorative Rod set 2
12x12 Clock Face Frames
Design Elements 
Mini Decorative Frame set 6
Mini word set 3



After a coat of Gesso I sponged on some transfer gel and rubbed on some
foil in Gold and Pink to the Frame. I love the aged look it gives with a shiny
reflection to pop amongst the Floral details.




The Clock is the focus of my layout drawing all the elements in towards the
 photo. I painted it with Vintage Rose and Pink Blush by Finnabair. Finishing
 it off by dry brushing Gesso over the top of the paint to give a shabby chic
worn look.
I loved adding the Design Elements in as flourish pieces that create interest
 with their curves. Accentuated by using Finnabair Wax Sweet Rose that I 
rubbed on with my finger. Then I sponged a little Transfer Gel on and
 applied some Pink Foil for a little shimmer.




The elegance of the Decorative Rod adds a gorgeous feature extending
out from the clock cut in half so I could have the two pieces offset from
one another. After painting I rubbed on some Indian Pink Wax leaving 
some paint to show through to match the other worn finish pieces.




Sometimes a simple title finishes a layout off nicely. Gorgeous is from the
Mini Word set 3. Looks devine with Indian Pink Wax rubbed on to it.




Finishing this layout with a little bling, sequins and glitter brings out
the glamour of the glorious light balls. Thanks for taking a look at my
layout today.

Until next time...

Charmane x