Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Christmas Wishes Easel Cards
by Tania Ridgwell

 Hi there!
Tania joining you today to share the last of my DT projects for September.  I have created a set of Christmas Cards. 

"Christmas Wishes Easel Cards"


2 Craft Chipboard Used:

*Engraved Baubles
*Crystal Snowflakes
*Lacey Border Set 1


I created each of my card bases using the beautiful Uniquely Creative Christmas Wishes Collection.
  I used Silver Leaf Paint to colour the Engraved Bauble chippies pieces and once dry I added
 some soft pink paint to the bows.

  I used Colour Blast Blush Colour Paste to colour the
 Crystal Snowflakes & Lacey Border chippies.  Once the Snowflakes & Lacey Border were
 dry I randomly dabbed on some of the silver leaf paint over them.  To construct each
of the cards I added a Engrave Bauble to each and then embellished them with assorted
 section of the easel cards.  I then added some of the Crystal Snowflake chippies to
 each of the cards.


See each card below.



Thats' all from me today.
 I hope I have inspired you all a little with my Christmas Wishes Easel Cards. 

Until next time thanks so much for stopping by.
Tania xx