Thursday, September 19, 2024

Adorable
by Laura Gilhuly

 Hi everyone!
Laura here to share another layout I created using baby photos of our youngest son!

Adorable


2Crafty Products used;


Circle Dot Frame

Adorable

Photo Adornment - Decorative Rod Set 2

Mini Flourish Bits



I love the colors of the papers so I used the same colors on the chipboard. 
 I inked the Decorative Rod set with brown distress ink.



I ticked one of the circle dot frames under the photo to highlight the photo.



I painted the flourishes yellow and I cut one of the smaller circle dot frames in half and
 placed them on the side and on the top of the layout in clusters.



I LOVE the script tile and wanted it to stand out a bit so I used cardboard to add dimension
 the hot air balloon then adhered the title to it.


Thanks for stopping by