Thursday, September 26, 2024

Captured Memories
Charmane Sharp



Welcome to the blog today to view my latest layout with some of 2Crafty's
Steampunk pieces. I used these with other pieces to add some masculinity
to reflect the car and my hubby in the photos. Complimenting my mixed
 media background.



2Crafty Chipboard used…

Title- Captured Memories 
Corner Steampunk set 6
9’ Steampunk Border 
12x12 Weathered Clock Face Frames
Filmstrips Medium 




After a coat of Gesso I sponged on some Finnabair paints in Mermaid
Sparkle, Silver Spoon and Soft Satin to one of the Steampunk Corner
pieces. Finishing with a dry brush of Gesso to dull the colours and cut
it into two so one could be placed upward from the right side photo.
The other to the left of the title.






The same paints were used on the Steampunk Border and I cut it in
half doubling it on top of each other for a great layered look tucking
it under my paper accentuating the title.




For added detail I heat embossed the Filmstrips with a Chocolate
Brown and while hot sprinkled some Lindy's Cafe au Lait over so it
could melt in to break up the solid colour.




After heat embossing with Stampendous Shabby White on the Weathered
 Clock  I sprinkled some Silver randomly to add more metallic colours. Next
 I glued the Clock to some patterned paper and cut it out. This provided a 
great backdrop for my layout.




To make the title pop I heat embossed in two colours, Moon Turquoise
by Lindy's and Glassy Ocean by WOW. Adds gorgeous colour and shine.
Please stop by soon to see my next layout created with the amazing
2Crafty Chipboard.

Until next time…

Charmane x