Wednesday, September 25, 2024

hello cheeky ~ by Robin Schelin

Hi everyone, glad you stopped by the blog today.
  I love the red, white and blue color combo, the colors of the US.
 I created a not so patriotic layout in patriotic colors and since I had the papers and
coordinating embellies, I decided to match it up with these adorable photos.


"hello cheeky"



2Crafty I used:

Word Circle Set
Aiden's Arrows
Wintery Snowflakes
cheeky

As always, I first used gesso on all the chipboard.



Up at the top I use the word 'hello' from the Word Circle Set. I cut the circle off and painted
 it with Titanium White Acrylic Paint.



On the right and the left of the photos, I placed the Aiden's Arrows on top of the chevrons on the paper. I did this to give these areas more depth and color. I painted them with Naphthol Crimson acrylic Paint.



Here's the other side



I painted the title cheeky the same as the Aiden's Arrows, with Naphthol Crimson, as well as
the little stars from the Wintery Snowflakes set. There were stars on the paper as well as on
the bow I used, so I thought a few more would balance it out nicely.


I think this little girl is cute as a button, and I think this layout, with the colors matching
 the photo is the a win!

Hope you like it!

See you next month xxx