Thursday, August 22, 2024

'Totally Smitten'
layout by Rachael Funnell

 


Hello everyone!
Rach with you today, sharing my last creation for this month.
and of course it features some fabulous 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces


Totally smitten (title)
Photo adornment set 6
2012

And along with these chipboard pieces I used the ever so beautiful 
Studio 73 - She Is Me and Puppy Love papers..


Let's start with the title..
I have kept the treament all of the chipboard pieces quite simple for this layout.
Giving this Totally smitten title two coats of gesso...


Both the Photo adornment set 6 pieces and the 2012
 also been giving two coats of gesso and 
sitting amongst such pretty colours I think just works so well.


I am loving how this layout has turned out
and I hope I have inspired you in some way
thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!