Friday, August 23, 2024

Gorgeous ~ by Robin Schelin

Hi everybody! Welcome back to the blog.

Today I'm sharing a layout of a real beauty!  Don't let that demure look fool you, she is a spitfire! I really like to create feminine layouts of feminine little girl dogs.
 I think they deserve it! The more flowers, the better. 


"Gorgeous''


Chipboard used:

Gorgeous 

6" Parisian Border

Frame Doodled




I used 2 sheets of the same papered paper for the background, one torn and then placed on top of the full piece. I tucked the 6" Parisian Border between them at the top to create a border. I painted it with Brilliant Purple Acrylic Paint.


I painted the larger Framed Doodled frame with Brilliant Purple Acrylic Paint with a little bit of Neutral Gray. Love this!!

The title Gorgeous was painted with White Acrylic Paint so it would pop.
Even though the dog is white, I think having the title white plays off of her.


Then lastly, I used the 6" Parisian Border on the bottom to create the same border as on the top.


Just a few pieces of chipboard highlights this layout well, I think. 

Hope you like it!

xx