Wednesday, August 21, 2024

"Enjoy the Journey"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

Hello everyone,

Here is my second presentation for this month of August, a vintage layout in which 
I use a lot of chipboard "steampunk".
The photo is of my grandson during our stay at Disneyland, in a room specially 
designed to take pictures of heroes.

"Enjoy the Journey"



The chipboard used:

- Enjoy the Journey
- Corner Steampunk Set 5
- Steampunk Arrow Set 1
- Steampunk Gears Medium


   
The "steampunk" chipboards are one of my favorite chipboards. 

All the chipboard was decorated in the same way. With a first coat of acrylic paint "Reven Black" then rubbed with antique waxes glossy "Fire Ruby" "Red Amber" and "Turquoise Satin" opal wax. 
These are "Finnabair" products.


For the title "Enjoy the Journey", I delicately apply the "Turquoise Satin" wax with my finger
I love the result!


After placing the photo and paper embellishments, I tucked the chipboard
Steampunk Gears Medium around the photo stack.


The chipboard has the advantage of standing out from other embellishments 
while adding texture.



I hope you liked my layout.

Good scrap to you!