Monday, August 12, 2024

Live your Adventure
By Charmane Sharp

 



I was lucky to go on a boat tour around Milos Island in Greece with my hubby.
A wonderful day at sea living our adventure together.




2Crafty Chipboard used...

Title- Live your Adventure
Frame Lucy's Flourish
Foliage Corners
Leafy Shrub set 3




Because I always coat my chipboard with Gesso to seal it, means spraying
colouring on is so simple and drying with a heat tool means you get colour
variances by drying the pooled areas. The title was sprayed with Glimmer
Mist Trunk Bay and Lindy's T-Bird Turquoise. Then once dried I rubbed a
little Mint Sparkle wax on the top and bottom.

I chose one of the Leafy Flourish pieces and sprayed it with Lindy's Cape
Cod Coral and placed it under the title on top of the Frame Lucy's Flourish.
The Frame was sprayed with T-Bird Turquoise and a little wax rubbed on.




The Leafy Shrub pieces add beautiful swirls coming out of the floral clusters.
Sprayed with Trunk Bay and T-Bird Turquoise they coordinate with the Frame.




Cutting the Foliage Corner into a few pieces gave multiple leaf bits I could
add detail to my flowers with. I chose Heidi Swapp Chartreuse and Lindy's
Sea Grass Green to bring the leaves to life and dry brushed a little Gesso
over the top to finish.

 


I hope you have been inspired to create today. 2Crafty Chipboard is so easy
to transform to match the colours of your layout. More of my work can be
found at my Facebook page Scrapbooking with Passion By Charmane Sharp.

Until next time...

Charmane x