Friday, August 9, 2024

School Adventures - Laura Gilhuly

 Hi everyone!


Laura here today to share a school layout I created of our oldest way back in Junior Kindergarten!



I really enjoy scrapbooking older photos and reliving the memories (he is now 23 years old)


2Crafty products used




Mini Sampler

6" Christmas Star Frame

Mini Number Panel

Circle Tag Set



I wanted to coordinate all the colours of my chipboard with the bright and fun colours of the paper so I heat embossed each piece.  I chose the red for the mini sampler



For the 'Adore' Circle tag I inked then used a white jelly roll pen to highlight the word!



I know the title says 'Christmas Star Frame' but it fits perfectly for our little school star too!



I really like that you get 6 of the mini number panels!  Perfect to use in multiple areas of my page!


Thanks for stopping by