Monday, August 26, 2024

Dream
By Charmane Sharp

 



The best 50th Birthday Celebration I could have imagined. Hiring a VW
Convertible and my hubby driving us along the Amalfi Coast was a day I will
never forget.



2Crafty Chipboard used...

Pointed Doily Frames
Avery Vines
Foliage set 11
Fine Word set 3




I love the elegance of the Fine Word sets. Dream is the perfect word to
sum up my special day. I used Distress Oxide Tattered Rose and Victorian
Velvet for a muted finish. The Foliage leaves had Bundled Sage and 
Peeled Paint applied one colour at a time and then spritzed with water.




Using Pointed Doily Frames I was able to frame my photo and as it didn't 
fit at the bottom I used embellishments to hid the gap. The smaller one I 
added some printed paper to the inside for a double frame look as another
embellishment on my layout. Distress Oxides in Tattered Rose, Victorian 
Velvet and Aged Mahogany were used to colour them. Spritzing with
water for the Oxide look.




The Avery vines were cut into two pieces each so I could layer them. I 
added Distress ink to Tattered Rose to lighten it and ran the Vines through
 it leaving some Gesso to show through for a worn shabby finish.




Distress Oxides add muted soft colouring to chipboard and are perfect
to layer colours with. Thanks for stopping by the blog and I will share
new inspiration with you next month.

Until next time...

Charmane x