Tuesday, August 6, 2024

'Beautiful memories'
Layout by Rachael Funnell



Hi there!
Rach back with you today sharing my first layout for this month
featuring some really fantastic 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces...


2 Crafty Chipboard used:
Memories script title
 Fine monthly word set
 ATC word banner set 1
12x12 weathered Clock face frames
ATC - Maple leaves
Bulldog clip set


So let's start with this fabulous 12x12 weathered Clock face frame 
where I glued this clock face to base of my page, then with a sponge ramdomly dabbed on some gesso.
Once the gesso was dried, I then added a little pale orange colour using Tim Hotlz - Distress Oxide - Dried Marigold...

Next up and to the right side of my photo, I have added a Bulldog clip, 
painting the bottom half with gesso
The papers I have used are the newly released GORGEOUS Studio 73 - Autum Dreamer collection


Next, we have my title where I have used the Memories script title, Inking this with the same pale orange I added to the clock face.
 Then I went one step further and have the added the word Beautiful banner from ATC word banner set 1, giving this banner a coat of gesso and then gluing it to of  the top of the the word memories...


I then added the word November from Monthly fine words set I have added two coats of gesso too.
And lastly for the SUPER CUTE ATC - Maple leaves where I have inked these with a brown using Tim Hotlz - Distress Oxide - ground espresso..

Thanks for popping by,
 I do hope I have inpsired you in some way..
Until next time