Wednesday, July 31, 2024

"Summer Days" & "Fun Summer" Mixed Media Panels with Amy Voorthuis

 Hi lovely creative peeps, 
I hope this post finds 
you well and that you are enjoying your day! Well I always enjoy my day while creating for 2Crafty Chipboard since I think it's unimaginable not to use their chippies on my work. For today I have two mixed media projects one is a panel & one I made as a shaker box. Enjoy my post....

Fun Summer

Amazing 2Crafty Chipboard used: 
 Kara's Oval Frame
Fishing Net Bits
Mini Title Stick Set 4
Funtimes Mini Title 
Seaweed Set 2
Line Words Summer




Most of the chipboard pieces are treated with white gesso & magicals the magicals i used in different way's some with gesso, some with adding acrylic paints & other with just a spray bottle. 


On the stick tittle I just added some acrylic paint and some wax


For my next project it's a big shaker box that I made from the wonderful weathered clockface so happy how it turned out.

Summer Days 

Amazing 2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Ava's Frame
12x12 Weathered Clock Face Frames
12x12 Clock Face Frames
Summer Days




I had so much fun creating this shaker the chipboard pieces are treated the same was as the project above. On both project I used a picture of our vacation to Greece {Kos} this June. 


Thank you so much for stopping by I will be back next month with another project hope to see you back then....I hope I have inspired to create something pretty and have fun while doing so. 

Meanwhile if you would like to see more of my work you could visit here: 

Amy's Pretty Papers