Thursday, August 1, 2024

"Sunshine & Blue Skies"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well! 
For my new project this August, I designed a summer layout.
The photo shows my little niece exploring the sandy beaches of Mauritius and its treasures.
Receiving new photos that stimulate my creativity is always a source of joy for me.

"Sunshine & Blue Skies"



The chipboard used:

- "Sunshine & Blue Skies"
- 6" Circle Revolution Frames
- Anchor & Buoy Set
- Intricate Seahorses
- Mini Bubbles Squares Clumps
- Mini Word Set 4

After finding the chipboards that inspired me to create my layout, 
I start by applying a layer of white gesso.
The "Circle Revolution", "Buoy", "Mini Bubbles" and the mini word "Explore" 
were embellished with a white embossing powder.


 To finish off the base group I added "Mini Bubbles Square Clumps" particle board. Divided in two. 
It brings a little touch of fantasy.
The white sets it apart from paper embellishments.


I chose a Distress embossing 'Faded jeans' powder for the other chipboards but I suspect that I have it for a while and that I have a "grainy" effect. 
But in the end I liked the result, it gives a "sand" aspect (lol)!


Another way to use the beautiful 2Crafty chipboards is presented here!
It is available from your favorite seller or directly on https://2crafty.com.au/.

Thank you very much!