Friday, July 19, 2024

"Happiness Blooms From Within"
Layout By
Di Garling



Well hi there & hello, thanks for stopping by.
Today I have another layout to share with you & of
course it features some wonderful pieces of our favourite
2Crafty Chipboard !!

2Crafty Chipboard Used...
"Aged Film Strip Set"
"Happiness Blooms From Within" - title
Toadstool from the "Field Mushroom Set"


So for the chipboard on my layout I kept the finishes very simple!!
Both the title & the film strips were simply given two coats of
white acrylic paint !! Too easy. 


This layout features some wonderful fussy cut flowers
as well as some beautiful textures too !!


 For the gorgeous little toadstool from the "Field Mushroom Set"
I simply left in its raw state because I thought it blended
beautifully with the colours on my layout.

I will be releasing this layout as a kit.
For more details.