Monday, July 22, 2024

'Adventures are the best'
layout by Rachael Funnell


Hello everyone & welcome to the 2 Crafty blog 
Rach back with sharing my 2nd project for this month..
This layout featuring some fabulous 2 Crafty Chipboard
and teamed up with some older & discontinued Studio 73 papers

2 Crafty Chipboard used:
2023
Steampunk Funky arrow
Fine word set - month
Window shutter set 1
6x4 PhraseStick set 1


Let's start with the chipboard I have added to the right of the photo
The date - February from Fine word set - month giving this two coats of gesso
and the year 2023 where I have inked this with a lovely dusty pink....


2 Crafty have some awesome window frames & shutters 
and I end up going with this gorgeous Window shutter set 1
With this Shutter I removed the sides/shutters and will use on another project 😉

Then with a paint brush,  ever so lightly brushing on some gesso.
and adhering this window using foam strips for that bit of dimension..


Then I have sitting over the window shutter, my title Adventures are the best 
from 6x4 PhraseStick set 1 and I have again with a paint brush, brushing on ever so lightly some gesso..

And lastly this awesome funky arrow from Steampunk Funky arrow set,
inking this with the same dusty ink as the 2023...


That's it from me today!
I hope you are inspired in someway..
Thanks for stopping by!