Tuesday, July 23, 2024

LOVE you ~ by Robin Schelin

 Hi everyone. Welcome back.

Today I'm sharing a layout of woman's best friend! We all love our dogs, right?
 I work with a dog rescue, so I know all about lovin' our best friends!
Absolute unconditional love!



"LOVE you"


The 2Crafty Chipboard I used here:

View Finder

BeeYOUtiful Set

Dandelions

with you anything is possible



And again I say.......Gesso those chippies!!

Behind the photo at the upper right, I placed one of the View Finders. I altered it with
 the Goldstone color from the Prima Shimmering Lights Watercolor Set.

Off the far right is one of the Dandelions. I painted it with Parchment Acrylic Paint.

On the bottom of the composition I placed one of the little honeycombs bits from the
  BeeYOUtiful Set. I painted it with White Acrylic Paint. 

Up top at the right of the layout, I placed another little piece of honeycomb to create balance
 and just because I love these little pieces!


For the title, I cut the word 'you' off  with you anything is possible, and placed it on top
of the word LOVE. I didn't have a 'you' small enough to fit here and look right, so cutting
 it off of the main title did the trick. That's the beauty of this chipboard. You can cut it up,
 just use only what you need, and use the rest on another project.

 This was also painted with White Acrylic Paint. I used soft light colors on all the chipboard to coordinate with the colors of the rest of the layout.


So, women's best friend, do you agree?

See you next time!

xx