Tuesday, July 9, 2024

'Adeline' - By Emma Zappone

Hey friends,
Em with you today, sharing my 1st project for July.


"Adeline"



Here are the chipboard elements used:

6" Mandala
Beaded Hanging Heart
Circle Flowers




I started by painting all the chipboard with black Gesso.
Then I applied a metallic gold acrylic over the top.
The circle flowers show this colour the best.



Once these were dry, I added the same paint through a stencil and added gold emboss powder to add some visual interest on these pieces.



The remaining chipboard all had some chunky emboss powder unevenly dusted over to create a weathered look, or peeling paint look.



The beaded heart chipboard, had the heart cut off and then I dissected even further by cutting the circles in half again to add more variety to my layers.



The Mandala was also cut in half to extend the use amongst my layers.



I hope you feel inspired and get your create on too.

Till next time, Em xx