Saturday, June 1, 2024

"Disneyland"
Layout by Marie Sabatier

 Hello everyone,

For my first inspiration this June, I made a layout with several photos.
We had the chance to spend a weekend alone with our grandchildren at Disneyland Paris. 
It’s an unforgettable memory. 


"Disneyland"



The chipboards used:

- Disneyland Chipboard Title
- Thin Square Stacked Frames
- Corner Swirly Heart Set
- Mickey Heads



My granddaughter loves "Stitch". 
We waited more than 4 hours for some pictures, and especially to receive big hugs.

I based myself on the dimensions of the frames "Thin Square Stached" to print my photos. 
They are delicate and do not hide the photos.
I wanted to use the beautiful title "Disneyland", so I chose a horizontal layout. 
It’s imposing, but it’s perfect.


I used Distress Oxide inks to embellish the chipboards.
For the frames "candied apple" for the title "black soot". 
A Mickey Heads chipboard was added to my cluster of paper embellishments. 
The look is captured by dyeing it black.


At the end of the line, I added this swirl heart. I really like its design!
The color is that of a "stormy sky". 



I am optimistic that I have awakened your interest in creating 
a layout with the irresistibly cute chipboards from 2Crafty!


See you soon!